Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More groceries


So its time for our weekly grocery adventure. This time we purchased
8 bags of cereal
8 jars of gourmet pace salsa (this one made me so excited! the price was regularly 3.99...but with it being on sale for $2 and having a $1 off coupon with the sale made it just $1!!! Chips and salsa for dinner tonight!)
48 cans of cream of chicken soup
26 cans of a variety of the chunky soup--those big cans that Cory loves..lol..
plus some crackers, mac and cheese, and such
my total was $201
After sales and coupons my total was.....$62

Tomorrow a new sale starts....bwaa haa haaaaa

6 comments:

mr catch said...

Holy Moly Guacamole! That's one huge receipt. The grocers are going to go bust if others catch on!!! Are you using coupon sense? Good job!
Connie

keri said...

Great job. I love being able to save money and I get excited for the new sales to see what I can save on.

katydid said...

You're rockin' girl!!! That is so awesome! When you leave the store, don't you feel like showing everyone your receipt? "Look at this! Look how much I saved!"

Barb said...

Excellent job on the groceries!! I had a similar experience last week. It was such fun!!! I'm getting way too excited about the new ads each week and a chance to look them over with stategy & intrigue to see how much $$ I can save. Keep up the good work!!

Kendra said...

I know exactly how you feel. Did you get the oreos for 50 cents? There was a sticker coupon on the outside of some of them.

Kendra said...

I tagged you. See my blog for details.