Monday, July 6, 2009

PINK SUGAR ANNOUNCEMENT

I have been convinced to make a batch of Pink Sugar Lotion. That lotion that I SWORE I wouldn't make until Christmas Time. Well...today I received the bottles and so tonight I plan on making some. I will have about 24 bottles made.....half of these are already spoken for. SO...if you would like a bottle, get a hold of me either here or give me a call! The lotion will not have the PDS lable on it, just a simple Pink Sugar lable. They will be available for pickup BEFORE Wednesday. They are still $7 a bottle.

Its a first come first serve!

14 comments:

keri said...

Oh I am so excited. Did you get my order?

Bonita said...

You're all set Keri!

Karcaw said...

how much is shipping to Richland, WA?

Jeannetta said...

How much is shipping to Oregon? I have a Paypal account, I'd love to try this!

Bonita said...

Shipping is $3 per bottle...every third bottle is shipped free. :-)
This lotion sold so insanely fast for us when we sold at shows. It didn't matter how much I brought!!--it ALWAYS sold out! However I DON'T miss the shows!!

Bonita said...

Oh my paypal addy is: cory and bonita at hotmail dot com

All one word! :-)

Karcaw said...

sign me up for one... Maybe i can finally find a gift for the wife, she didn't tell me she wanted... I'll paypal you the cost

Anonymous said...

Me Me Me I want some!

Becky Seymour said...

Hey, i think i just deleted an email from you on accident. Can you email my gmail? beckyseymour1@gmail.com

thanks

Unknown said...

Pink sugar has arrived-Yum! Thank you...but I think I got someone else's box, there were two in my box!

Karcaw said...

There were two in my box too!..

Bonita said...

I put an extra in the mailed boxes since I was so late in getting them mailed out. I wasn't able to mail them before I went out of town like I wanted to. So, its your lucky day! Enjoy one and give one away.
Jeanetta I was going to put some cute note in there about talking soap anytime, but I just was happy to get them into the mail! But we can talk soap anytime..lol..

Evan I hope you get lots of bonus points with your sweetie!!

keri said...

I will totally make you a pillow. Which saying did you want? I would love to see the video. and I am serious about the pillow.

Bonita said...

keri you have an email...i love the butterfly quote... :-)