Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random

A few random happenings....




Mark is learning to pull himself onto furniture....



















...and fall down.
He is now 8 months old! Wowzers!





















Luke recieved his second class and a bunch of merit badges
























He then ran home from the church since he is working on his physical fitness merit badge.





















We went to the corn maze and got really really lost. After a couple of hours we finally emerged. We were the last ones out of the maze


.



















Mark chilled in the stroller.


The older boys were waiting at the farm for us. Ben found a cob of corn that became his best friend.



































He wouldn't put it down. And I'm to lazy to make the picture upright so just tilt your head.
Ahh he finally did put down the corn!! But he has it now on top of our piano with our pumpkin..he loves that sweet corn.

3 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

How fun! I have always wanted to go to the corn maze. Maybe I will make it this year.

Jill said...

Really cute pictures. I love the one of Ben holding the cob of corn under his chin. Too funny. I can't believe Mark is that old. Wow. BTW I love your new header picture.

Sanders Clan said...

What cute kids you have! I like the new header pic of your kids. I went to a corn maze a few years ago and it was a bit frustrating getting out of there I have to admit. Cute blog!!!