Friday, July 1, 2011

Me? A guest blogger?

Recently I was asked to be a guest blogger at one of my favorite homeschooling sites. To say I was SHOCKED! is an understatement. I had the thoughts going through my head of "What in the world could I say about teaching science that would be beneficial to anyone!...Isn't everyone doing this already?" It was a lot of fun to rack my brain and to figure out how I had taught science to my boys, especially since I did very poorly in my science classes when I was young. I figured out that I was using the same process that I use with reading.

And holy cow, guest blogging is STRESSFUL!! At least it was my first time! Yikes! I tend to over-analyze..well..just about everything, and this wasn't any different. I even drempt about this stinking paper! Ha! But like everything else, the first time was the hardest and I think I might write another one for her. :-D

Thank you for this experience Mary Ann!
Happy day!!

Go check me out over at:
The Home-School Coach!!!

2 comments:

Paulette said...

Bonita, you amaze me yet again! I loved your blog post! You are famous now! Can I have your autograph?:) It was very fun and informative and it totally makes me want to go do fun experiments with my kids! You rock! And I love you!

Mary Ann Johnson said...

You are so funny!! It was an amazing blog post and has gotten a lot of attention. The truth is that everyone isn't doing this and you are just what the doctor ordered for all us "science scared" moms!!! Thanks for being willing and I am sooooooo looking forward to the next one!! : )