Monday, March 12, 2012

My ten little toes

This is when I could see my ten toes.

I could see my ten toes on my birthday.

I was so happy to have so many friends come over and visit my ten toes as well.


My former scouts came and saw my ten toes as well. They even paper plate danced for me!! (Don't you wish I was your primary chorister! Then you could paper plate dance too!)

Then the doctor wanted to check on my ten toes...warning...don't look if you're squeamish...

He tells me that my toes are so cute! But, the feet and ankles are still broken. Bonus..The plates inside my left foot will grant me a card to bypass the scanners at the airport.


He then puts a hard cast on my left foot and booted up my right. Now I can only see five little toes. But at least I can see my sister's house as well.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

To the cutest, strongest, most incredible, can laugh when she doesn't want to, is doing things she never knew she was capable of, friend to one and all, that I love and learn from woman! I love your five little toes, your ten little toes, your cute face, your strong arms and your booted and casted up legs! In a chair, sitting on your bed, or being the queen on your throne...you stand taller than many of us! Hugs and quick healing of body and soul to you my amazing friend!