Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ben meets the walker

To assist me around the house and when I'm out, I have been using a very helpful tool. A walker. It is great for helping me maintain my balance and stability. It can also double as a chair if I am feeling week in the ankles and need to sit down in a random place (which I totally have).

Ben has become good friends with the "walker". It has become a new place to experience what his body is capable of doing.

Let me explain...if I can.

Sitting comfortably on the handle bars..I seem to remember riding on my sisters bike like this while she drove. Once.


Almost a hand-stand. I was never good at them either. No worries Ben, I still love ya.



Planking of course. Makes me miss my days at Phazes!! Someday I will return for good!!


The dare devil. Show-off.



Just chillin.



Look Mom! One handle!

I love this kind of entertainment.

On a side note, tomorrow I start physical therapy. I am super-duper nervous. I have very little range of motion in my feet/ankles so I KNOW its going to be a slightly painful experience. Woo! Lets do it and get it over with!!! Hopefully, within a month, I will be wearing my own shoes again.

1 comment:

Shan Reid said...

Oh Bonita... he is too cute... maybe a future olympic gymnast! I'm glad you are improving and starting to get around. I hope the p.t. goes well and helps you improve even more!