Sunday, September 8, 2013

Grand Canyon!

Our family lives in a beautiful place. Many people travel from all around the world to see where we live. Sadly, we have not even seen all of the beauty around us!!

This last week, Cory had a day off from work and we jumped at the chance to go to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Its only a few hours away and I love the drive. We were all set! But..that morning...the refrigerator wasn't working. STRESS!!! AAHH!! Thankfully, my smart hubby was able to fix it by the end of the day. So, although we didn't go on that day, we were able to travel there a few days later.

Only YOU can prevent forest fires!

On the trail! We did a lot of hiking and I was so happy with how my feet held up.  Hooray for happy feet!

And a happy birthday to my hubby! 39 years looks good on you!!...so glad its not me.

Beefalo. Yep. That's what they are called!  Talk about breeding gone wrong!

My favorite boys.

I keep thinking back to a year ago when we had our pictures taken on the steps of the Idaho Falls Temple. James was about my height then. >sigh< they grow so fast!!

I love my family!



 We had a great time and I recommend the Grand Canyon to anyone who is even thinking about it. For me, the views were fantastic but the company was better.

No comments: