Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Pink Ladies at Women's Conference

Recently my LDS Ward Relief Society traveled as a group to Women's Conference in Salt Lake City.  What a great experience! I loved being with my fellow sisters in the gospel and the enlightened messages from our Relief Society leaders. I am so grateful for those who hosted us and for those who organized this huge event. 
A big THANK YOU!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Breakfast was held in the Garden of Eden. Not literally, but it was probably the modern day equivalent.

I rarely take pictures of my food..but this one was definitely picture worthy.  That breakfast cobbler was so yummy!

This is Sheri. She doubles for super-woman on the weekend. She was the grand-organizer for the event. She had every detail thought of and every consideration worked out. She was so inspiring in her organizing. Everything went off without a hitch!

After breakfast we went SHOPPING! I had never experienced Gardner Village and was DELIGHTED with it. The witched were out in full force and it was enchanting.

Tanya and I explored the village and found quite the delights!

They have a Christmas Store! AND they had a Disney village IN the Christmas store.  How awesome is that!

The witches were fantastic!!

Sheri named Tania and me the "pink ladies." I don't see why. But I still took it as a compliment. Sheri wasn't in pink..but she is pink in her heart. ;)


Lovely Tania! One of my favorite people.

I love temple square!

Add caption

I love the temple!

We had lunch at the Nauvoo Cafe on temple square. It was so good!!

All of the ladies!

Conference was so inspiring. To hear the words of the prophet in person is very uplifting.

The choir was organized with sister missionaries. We knew that one of our sister missionaries from the area was in the choir but we couldn't find her. But we sure looked!

I will always treasure the weekend with my Relief Society sisters. It strengthened my testimony of the gospel and my friendships with my sisters.

No comments: