Monday, January 13, 2014

Family Pictures

Family pictures this year was an....adventure. The first half went really well. The kids were happy, they obeyed the photographer, and smiles were all around! However, James then started complaining of a headache and then he stopped smiling....and then he started puking. 

Family photo session over. 

I find it amusing to look at the first set of pictures and James is a little...green..

We were able to finish the session. But by then the leaves were gone and there was snow on the ground. 




The boys jumped around and made faces. I loved it!

It ain't easy being green. :(

Nest year Luke will be having his missionary photos done. Yikes!





Sometimes I feel SO short.

Here I am standing on a rock and Cory is down hill. Hey, it works!
Not so green James.
Looking good!


Hooray for family pictures!

1 comment:

C.B. Haight said...

Your still one of my favorite families, even when you have green children during our shoots.