Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Grocery savings




Its been a while since I have posted about my grocery adventures. I am not able to spend a day going to all of the grocery stores very much. Last night, late last night, I was able to get to Smiths to take advantage of their sale. This is a sampling of what I was able to get.

Ziplock vacuum starter kit
2 Snuggle fabric softner
Downy ball
14 cans of Carnation evaporated milk .49 each
8 boxes of tylenol
4 coffee mate creamer--Its for hot chocolate..mmmm yummmy...
2 packages of Keebler Cookies
2 loaves of bread
5 packages of cream cheese

Before sales and coupons: $111.52
Actual amount paid: $35.70
It was a lot of fun and it was really fun to watch the numbers keep going down. With Christmas coming right around the corner, we need to save every penny we can!

3 comments:

Nate and Sum said...

Great deals Bonita. I haven't shopped the deals in quite awhile. You've motivated me to start again.

Shane and Brandi said...

Good job!

Sanders Clan said...

Way to be such a thrifty shopper! I have been trying to get a few deals here and there, but not alot have been found! Your boys are so cute and I can see you in them! Cute halloween pics of them all!