Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy day after Halloween!


Ugh...no more candy! I'm not even eating it but I'm SO tired of it everywhere! Well..correction..I'm tired of the wrappers everywhere! Thankfully, my boys detected my disdain and they cleaned up those wrappers. It was a fun quiet evening. The boys and I hung out, had pizza, and watched movies. This was the first year that I let the older boys go out on their own.




Luke was..no not a character from Star Wars..but he was..Hamlet! Ok so we've been reading a lot of Shakespeare lately. When people asked him " So what are you suppose to be?" he would reply " To be or not to be...that is the question!"

James was the evil Darth Vader! Ok he wasn't very evil, he was probably the first sweet Vader, but he still had fun.


Ben was O-B-1-Kanobe...yeah I don't know how to spell that one..lol..



I made this robe for Cory 3 or 4 years ago. Every Halloween since the first thing he says when he wakes up on Halloween is" "Woo hoo! Today I get to dress up as a Jedi!" It makes my day every time!


Mark and myself didn't dress up. Normal was scary enough.

3 comments:

keri said...

I am ready for the candy and the wrappers to be gone as well. Loved the costumes.

Kendra said...

Amen to the wrapper mess!! Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

CUTE FUN CUTE FUN!