Thursday, October 7, 2010

Random events aka lots of pictures

For the last few months there have been several things that have happened that I have wanted to blog about. But since my life has been insane, I am now creating a modge podge of a post with everything that I wanted to blog about...but procrastinated until now. :-D


Ben camping with his dad for Fathers and Sons outing...he got really dirty.



This is at Cory's work. We love to go visit him and have him take us for rides in his golf cart.


Cory and Luke were able to participate in the CERT training locally. This is Luke with his practice bandage eye.





Luke and I went to the Shakespeare festival and watched Merchant of Venice. We saw the green show too. Luke spoiled me! He bought me a treat every time he turned his head! We had a great time!


We went to Dixie's first day of school hoora thing.
Ben was able to shoot Osama with an air soft gun.....



James, Luke and Cory were able to climb the rock wall....


And Ben loved his sucker, snow cone and cotton candy. Yummy!


Cory tried a fro-hawk....it wasn't him..lol..



The Brown reuion was held in Nevada this year. We went camping....



...at a condo in Vegas. My kind of camping!!!




We also spent a day at circus circus. It was great to see my family again.


Luke earned 14 merit badges this summer. He is earning his Life in November. Then he only has 5 merit badges and an eagle project to go! CRAZYNESS!


I took my awsome scouts to the 100 year event. The day was CRAZY! At the end, we watched a spectacular fire work show and listened to some great speakers. But this was the view in front of me the whole evening! It drove me nuts..lol..I just wanted to reach up and POP it.


Cory went with the Boy scouts in the morning. Luke and his friend Jimmy were able to participate with the ham-radio call to the space station. They even got to talk to the astronauts! They loved it!

Luke finished the Shakespeare Race again this year. He read/watched/ or listened to 17 plays. The rules were a little stricter, so it took him 2 weeks to do it this time. Good job Luke!

3 comments:

Jeannetta said...

A ton of cool stuff! I like the whole "mod podge" posting, it's like a fast ride on the information superhighway :D

Echolaylee said...

Looks like great times! I love modge podge posts!

Shane and Brandi said...

I love posts that get you caught up with your friends.