Friday, June 29, 2012

16 years!

This past weekend Cory and I celebrated our 16 year wedding anniversary. i love doing something for our anniversary-OK I love doing something fun any time with Cory. That is why I love date night.


We traveled up to Brian Head and stayed in a condo. It was lovely and I would go back in a heartbeat except the bed was as comfortable as the floor. It was a terrible bed. 


















It was nice and green at Brian Head. I had only been there in the fall and winter, so it was nice to see all of the wildflowers.



I beat him at pool. Ok I'll clarify. I got all of my pool balls in the pockets before he did. Even if I did sink the black ball in the wrong pocket in the end. Sheesh.














We made an amazing dinner. I rarely cook steak. I don't see the excitement in steak. Well if my Dad cooks it I do since he can make it so divine. But I still make them a little...tough. But it was still a very delightful dinner on the mountain.













We rode to the top of the ski lift. It was INSANELY windy. With my weak feet and the gravel that was difficult for me to balance on, I could barely stand up at the top! Seriously, I could have blown over. I felt like a big sail. =)
We rode to the top of the ski lift. It was INSANELY windy. With my weak feet and the gravel that was difficult for me to balance on, I could barely stand up at the top! Seriously, I could have blown over. I felt like a big sail. =)

On the way home we drove through Cedar Breaks and Zion. I love the red rock here in southern Utah.













I have a great time with the love of my life.
Happy Anniversary!

No comments: