Saturday, January 26, 2013

Blogging funk

I'm finding myself in a sort of blogging funk. I don't know what to say or to talk about. I don't really have any pictures to post and to top it off, I really don't have any readers so does it matter anyway?!
Bleh.
 For this blogging funk that I am in. Here are some nonessential-random photos not for your amusement...but feel free to enjoy them anyway.
MMmmm.....toe jam.

Having a bad day? Try a fire. It always works.  And BTW,  Luke makes THE BEST toasted marshmallows EVER.

Playing Ticket to Ride. I love this game! I was one orange car away from taking it all!! James, on the other hand, was very happy with his red road.

And continuing with James.. this is the jewelry  holder that he made for me for Christmas. I told him I wanted something so I could SEE all of my sparkely things. This is what he came up with. I love it!


These are Luke's books for the semester. Right now he is very excited to read the books...however...I doubt. but really hope,  the same excitement will be around very long. He already has 4 books do in the next three weeks. Yeah Luke! 
I am in the process of digitizing my mom's photos. This is one of my favorite so far from my childhood. My sister is on the far left, then myself and then my brother has a messy face. It just amuses me. I love my family! Since I began at the beginning of the month,  I have already digitized more than 2200 photos/negatives. I have loved looking at all of the old photos. There are many  many to go. Yeah!















blah. Next time will be better.

2 comments:

keri said...

I hear you on the blogging funk. I need to get back to blogging. Don't quit I may not comment all the time but I read your blog faithfully. ;) Love the jewelry holder. And we love ticket to ride over here.

Betsy Fox said...

I am a reader! I've been in a bit of blogging funk myself. I keep thinking the way out of it is to force myself to blog everyday for a month because the more often I write, the more things I can think of to write about. It should be the other way around. By the way, you are always so smiley in your pictures and you're smile reminds me of my mom's smile so it makes me happy!