Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas in the cabin

This year for Christmas, the Brown family gathered together at a cabin near Park City, Ut. I love spending time with my family and this trip was no different. With my brother in law likely to be deployed next year and with missions coming up soon, this may be our last Christmas with all of us together. It was a blast!!
It snowed the almost the entire time. It even kept us there longer then planned. I didn't seem to upset over it.

Luke was in charge of breakfast....well I was but since Luke makes breakfast much tastier then mine I thought he would appreciate the challenge. He did great!

Mark smiling so cute like. To bad it didn't last!



Christmas even jammies!!! They were all about angry birds! Caw CAW!

Mark loved them! He is still wearing them. Yes they have been washed!


present time! present time!!!

James received a remote control helicopter from Grandma and Grandpa Brown. It is still working and he still plays with it every day! He loves it!

Luke recieved a new mp3/planner. His old one was broke and he really wanted a new one. This one even has a few movies on it so he is SET!

Grandma and Grandpa Brown gave Ben a mobigo2. They are pretty sweet. Ben pretty much has it with him all the time.

After three presents Mark stopped feeling well. He became ill and soon was asleep before opening all of his presents. Thank goodness it only lasted about 8 hours.

Cory wins best gift award. He took our family picture and blew it up poster size...but...

...when you look up close it is made up of thousands of pictures that he has taken over the years. If you would like Cory to make you one. let me know and I'll get you a quote. :)

We also decorate REAL gingerbread houses. It smelled SO yummy. The gingerbread was WAY better than ANY of the candy. My mom (Grandma Brown) made all of the gingerbread! Way to go mom!


 And now for some pictures simply because I can. Its my blog. And my family has to forgive me because..well..they are family!


Happy New Year!!

No comments: