Monday, December 31, 2012

Random Christmas activities

Here are some of the activities that we have been busy doing this past month. There are so many of them that that I wanted to include, that all of them are going to be squished into one post. Lucky them!
Christmas present for my mother in law Gayle. I am blessed to have such supportive in-laws. This chair was so fun to do!! Gayle loved it. :)

Sutton Christmas party. Watch out for a wicked white elephant party full of snatching hands for the best present!

We were so excited that Crystal's family was there. They moved to Salt Lake City this year. It was nice to see them again!

Luke chillin with Grandpa Sutton. Those glasses were a HOT item. ;)

Choir Christmas concert. My favorite!
I decorated a booth for the Night of Bethlehem for our Ward Christmas Party. Mine was the least decorated but I still think it looked really nice. 
James was a shepherd for the ward nativity. I even washed the bathrobe.
Our commonwealth has a New Year's ball each year. It is a family formal. I love seeing all of my commonwealth friends there!
Ben LOVES to dance. With girls. Heaven help me!
Scary dragon in the parking lot! Look out!!
At the dentist, not only were there ZERO cavities, but we discovered that Luke's feet are exceptionally large.
We started a new Christmas tradition. We wrote down our favorite memories from this past year and wrote them on a large bulb. It was a lot of fun to reminisce. AND this is proof that ideas that I find on pintrest I am able to complete them.

No comments: