Sunday, December 30, 2012

Family pictures

I am blessed to be friends with a great photographer. She graciously took our family pictures this year. She is very reasonably priced and did I mention how talented she is?! We had a great hour with her and I am very happy with our pictures.
We added this picture to some of our family's Christmas cards. We had to show our true selves..we're never gathered together, standing still and smiling you...you are more likely to have us making faces at you and being silly.
My boys! I love them!
The Luke.
Chef James
The handsome Ben.
Shy, mommy-loving Mark.
Ben loves to get his picture taken.
He gets those icy blue eyes from his Dad.
I wanted to give a picture to Cory for Christmas.  This is what he ended up with. Not the most exciting gift, but I'm happy with it. Thats saying something since I rarely like how I look in pictures.
 Thanks Camille! We love them!


No comments: