Monday, August 5, 2013

Run away!

At the Cheesecake Factory. Wow it was yummy!
 I have the best friends!  They are just like me in the sense that they love a good time and a good laugh--lots of laughs. We decided that we should do both of those things in a concentrated amount in the innocent venue of VEGAS!

Ok..maybe the venue isn't that innocent.
However, it was my first time to the Cheesecake factory and to Fremont Street. I will definitly be at the Cheesecake factory again...Fremont Street...well...maybe not.
I really wanted to swim with the sharks at the Golden Nugget. It was already closed by the time we arrived, but it was still fascinating to watch!

Fremont Street...AT MIDNIGHT!

With all of the lights it was like daytime.
At the temple!!
 Ok the real reason we went to Vegas was to attend the Las Vegas temple. I had never attended this temple and really wanted to. I love the spirit of the temple and the contrast to Fremont Street was quite extreme. There is so much peace and comfort found at the temple. I prefer the peace at the temple a thousand times verses the worldly Fremont Street.


We laughed and laughed and we cried and cried. We shared memories, adventures and trials. A wonderful time

No comments: