Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grocery deals....

So today was another grocery experience. I dragged Deb along and convinced her to go in first thing in the morning. We arrive at Albertsons at a bleary 6:30 AM only to find that the parking lot had quite a few more cars than we expected!! Not only that, but the lines were insane!! And there were gals with 2, 3 & 4 carts of diapers and Hamburger Helper. I didn't need to stock up that much to say the least, since the last huge stock up sale I went a little bit mental (I will never need to buy another stick of deodorant and we have enough toothpaste to get us into the millennium.) Brandi and Kendra looked way to cute for being there that early in the morning...so not fair. Deb and I decided to go to the Albertsons in St.George after the Washington one was out of stock of so much stuff...we went there second and there was so much more stock there and the cashiers were much nicer to me!

Anyhoo..here is some of my deals for today....I wanted to post a picture but my camara is currently missing in action.

15 panteen shampoo/conditioner
8 dawn dish soap
5 cascade diswasher tabs
14 boxes of cheerios, honey nut cheerios
6 hamburger helper
10 boxes of bisquik

and a few other things here and there.

I spent 92.54
I saved 243.33 + I still have $15 off my next purchase (for those muffins that were out of stock everywhere!)

So Kendra and Brandi...what did you save???

3 comments:

keri said...

that is awesome. I love good deals

Shane and Brandi said...

Did you ever get those muffins? I kept going back and they had none!

Lorin and Angie said...

Hello!! How are you? I have really enjoyed comming across my 4th ward friends. Let's try and keep in touch more... this is just another great way! Take care!! Love!!