Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines and a few other things

Ok..a few musings today. First of all Happy Valentines to all of my family and friends. Both near and especially far away. (Love ya Dad!--and Mom too..lol... ;-)

This is what I made for Cory for Valentines Day. I had a lot of fun doing it. I wrote a little poem to go with it about how I'm a puzzle he gets to figure out for all of eternity. A puzzle that is never solved. *sigh*

The boys were so cute for Valentines day. They earned some money cleaning up the patio (and they did a fabulous job!) and they purchased me some chocolate lips and they bought Cory some heart cupcakes. They know what we like! They also bought me some conversation hearts....IN SPANISH! They were so excited to find them in Spanish. I wonder if they know I don't know very much Spanish yet..lol..


The other day I caught Ben pouring syrup all over the kitchen floor. So, I gave him a rag and told him to clean it up. Well, this is what I found. Whats that line in Buddy the Elf???.."We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup. !"

And lastly, since I am a hermit with the baby, here is a couple pictures for everyone to ahhhh at.

2 comments:

Bonita said...

If we are going to use the Rubik's Cube and Bonita as analogy, I would just like to point out that I can solve the Rubik's cube!

Your Husband,
Cory

keri said...

Love the Valentine Idea. So cute. Ben cracks me up with licking the floor. Mark is a cutie. I would love it if you would let me know when your school is ordering posters again. Thanks