Friday, February 6, 2009

Little Mark




Oh what a week! Its been a week since Mark was born and I still don't feel like I'm back to normal. I have been able to get a shower each day (Thank Heavens!!) but thats about it. The dishes are slowly stacking up and if it wasn't for Cory, the laundry wouldn't be done. But how can housework be done with this adorable baby staring at me! He loves to be held and I happily oblige. The boys are happy to help out also. They have been doing everything I ask--at least most of the time. Even Ben gets diapers and throws them away. I have great boys!

And just for the record, I have the best ward and most awesome friends! There have been so many calls/visits/dinners that I really appreciate. I was worried about the baby blues but so far so good and I really think that all this extra attention has made a great difference. THANK YOU ALL!

5 comments:

Becky Seymour said...

I can help with so much more...whatever you need, seriously! He is so darling!

Shane and Brandi said...

What cute pages! Are you into the digital scrapbooking too? My baby is almost 18 months and I still don't feel normal. I think that comes after they are sleeping through the night and potty trained.

keri said...

Love the pages. He is such a cutie. I would be glad to help with anything, even washing dishes. Let me know

Lorin and Angie said...

Congrats!! He is beautiful, I mean handsome! No, I totally think its ok to call a delicious baby boy beautiful! I am so excited for you and your family. Enjoy as much as you can. I can help out with the "everyday" stuff too!! Keep in touch. Love ya!

Michelle said...

Your layouts are awesome!
I am such a monster! I totally flaked on brining you dinner I just realized!!! duuuuude. I so suck. I have to get off my duff. I love you, the baby is absolutely gorgeous of course. and I owe you something huge soon...