Friday, August 28, 2009

King Luke

At our local commonwealth Luke is taking the Shakespeare class. Last week in class, the challenge was given to read/watch/listen to 17 plays before the end of the semester. Then the scholar would be crowned a King or Queen of the conquest class. So on week two, 7 of the scholars had finished the challengs and my Luke was one of them! I know you won't believe me, but I didn't push him or anything! I told him where some resources were but that's it. He did it all on his own! He really liked The Tempest and Comedy of Errors and Midsummer Night's Dream. GOOD JOB LUKE!


4 comments:

Nate and Sum said...

Way to go boys on earning your beans. Cute idea. I especially love that you don't take beans away. I'll have to remember that.
Awesome job King Luke on your reading.

Shane and Brandi said...

Way to go Luke! Good job!

Jeannetta said...

Excellent! That is fabulous.

Unknown said...

what good motivation for the kids, and how fun. He looks like royalty ;)

P.S. Preston is a lego fanatic, not to mention a huge fan of star wars too!