Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two gals walked into a store...

Two gals walked into the store and walked out with a lot of groceries!
I haven't had a huge grocery trip in some time. I have been loving summer and all of the fresh veggies that come from it. Lots of cherries, plums, zucchini, squash, etc. Besides, the sales have been a little lacking lately. But today I tackled Alberstons and what a blast it was! I did 7 different transactions and my last transaction was only .76!! :--)

The bill would have been 373.62
Total spent: 77.16

Included was 4 bottles of ALL, deodorant, soap (no laughing please)6 spaghetti sauce, 12 peanut butter, 20 boxes of cereal, 3 packages of Pampers diapers, cake mix, brownie mix, mayonnaise, blah blah blah...

I'll brag on Deb too...lol..she spent 47.29 and her bill would have been $341.12.

Doing the happy grocery dance! :--)

Anyway, it was fun!

4 comments:

keri said...

Love those kinds of shopping trips

Shane and Brandi said...

How fun! I need to do one of those this week. I hope there will be groceries left on Friday.

Becky Seymour said...

seriously i need in on this grocery thing

Unknown said...

k when you coming over to help teach me all about this coupon saving stuff? Better yet, I need to go with you so you can walk me through it. I could use a shopping trip like that and save that kind of money. WAY TO GO!