Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday James!!!

Today my James ventures into the double digit world and arrives at the age of 10! James has been an adventure since day one. When he was little he was our little escape artist...he would get out of any situation we would give him. He could easily climb out of his playpen before he was a year and a half, he ran our of nursery, climbed out of his crib, out the bedroom window..oh yes..and I even remember when he was 4 and seeing his little feet hang off the side of our house when he was trying to get his toy down. James has definitely been an adventure!




I love you James!

2 comments:

Nate and Sum said...

Happy Birthday James! I hope you had a good one. I think your little brothers look just like you did when you were a youngster.

Shane and Brandi said...

Oh but what a great adventure! Happy Birthday James!