Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Comedy of Errors!!!






Oh we had so much fun!! Everyone in the cast did a superlative job! Luke really practiced hard and did great. He learned all of his lines and blocking. And a big thank you for Katy!! To have my sister drive 5 hours with her 5 kids to come see our little production really meant a lot. But I must confess, I am relived that it is done. For the past six weeks my life has been this play. I have been on the phone constantly with parents and the scholars as we did this thing. I've never directed before, so I read a whole lot of books about putting on a play. It will be nice to put my head to rest and do some things focused here at home. My reading list for the summer is really long. Shakespeare will be wrapping up and it won't start again until August. Cory isn't taking any classes this summer and so I want to camp camp camp!! Yeah summer break!

1 comment:

Reverend said...

so cool! congrats on directing! I hope you there are more in the future.
and camping! let us come too!