Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A great day!



Lately I feel that my blog has turned into a brag. But nobody reads my blog any way
so OH WELL! :-)
Today my brag is about my husband again. He was honored today for being the Student of the Semester in the Integrated Studies Department. They recognized him for the work he did with RAINN day, his research project, good grades, and all that jazz. This is a huge honor and I am so thrilled for him. He has been blessed with great teachers and fabulous study habits these past five years.

Cory and his professor that presented him with the award.





Well here you can watch for yourself!!


Way to go hun!! You have worked so hard in school! Love ya!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

oh they do to read it!! and Go ahead and brag, your friends all proud of you guys.

keri said...

Congrats Cory. That is awesome.

Shane and Brandi said...

I read it! Way to go Cory! You know behind every good man there is a better women. Ok, so it doesn't go exactly like that but you know what I mean. LOL

Jeannetta said...

Oh we read!
Well done Cory!

Unknown said...

Way to go to your hubs! bRAgging about him too...is much allowed! your hubs your blog... go for it! Jen