Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy Birthday James!



My James recently turned 11. A few words that would describe James is....sunshine, random, sly, sincere, mischievous, determine, and fun.

I love my James!











James's birthday was recent and we had a lot of fun celebrating!
He was able to spend the night at Grandma Sutton's house and she spoiled him with his favorite breakfast of German Pancakes. MMmmmmm...
Then we traveled to Jumping Jacks and what a fun time! I wasn't to impressed with Jumping Jacks, but the kids loved it. By the time we left they were dripping with sweat.

That night we went to the Winterfest and the boys were able to be on a float with some friends. I think the light parade is one of the better things about where we live. It is a unique experience that we love. Having the cars all decked out in Christmas lights is so much fun!

2 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

Happy Birthday James! I was supposed to remember but I am getting way to old. I love the gift! It fits him perfect!

Echolaylee said...

I love the pics of little James! You can see the mischief in his eyes. So cute!