Monday, December 13, 2010

I pledge response video




In Luke's Key of Liberty class, they discussed a popular video that came out earlier this year that featured many popular actors and Hollywood type people that pledged their lives to different things. Luke's class made a response video and here it is!

If the above video doesn't work, here is a link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1-W6RUVCOE


I am so impressed with the youth these days. Many of the kids in Luke's Key of Liberty class completed the memorizing of the Declaration of Independence (I still need to post that video...) and in the Shakespeare class almost all of the kids chose to complete 17 or more plays. (And these are the 12-13year olds...you should see the 15 year olds!! )

Not only that, but on Sundays I am always impressed with the depth of the talks given by the youth in our ward. These kids are powerful and are capable of doing great things. I am excited to see what they do next!

No comments: