Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthday happenings



My birthday was a few weeks ago but I had so much fun with my family that I wanted to show off their awesomeness. Besides that...how often do you get to go to Chuckie Cheese as an adult for your pre-birthday!

My OLDER sister.

Anna is a fierce competitor! I had no idea! And she won everything without making us feel like the losers we are! Woo Anna!


Mark on the Barney train..he liked it way to much.


Ray and Anna...can you tell we are all related???

With my Dad..Love you Dad!

On the way to Vegas, where the family was gathering, it was snowing here and as we passed through the gorge, the snow clouds were low and very lovely. Needless to say when we arrived at Vegas, it was sunny and warm!!

That night we enjoyed cake for me and my dad, and we had fun with the plethora of sparklers that my brother had collected. My brother is a conductor for a symphony and had them perform my FAVORITE song at their concert that night. How lucky am I?!?!?!

On my actual birthday, we went hiking up and Zion. We even saw some wild turkeys.

Then Cory made me my FAVORITE treat-jalapeno poppers! Ohhhh they are so good!!!
Thanks hun! It was a great way to celebrate becoming middle aged. :)

No comments: