Monday, February 4, 2013

Quick trip


This past weekend one of my favorite friends agreed to let me tag along with her on a day trip to Salt Lake City. A favorite of hers was getting married in the Draper temple and she didn't want to travel alone. I love a quick trip, so I begged and pleaded for her to let me tag alone.
 At the crack of dawn, well..maybe a little earlier then a crack, we scurried off on a 4 hour drive to the Draper temple. I had never been to the Draper temple and so I was very excited to go. I was also looking forward to spend most of my day giggling with my friend and her family.
 The temple was completely rewarding. The peace that I find inside gives me strength and courage to tackle my trials.  We also visited with her sons, who were completely awesome and I hope my boys love me like that in 5 years!!

After the whirlwind trip, we arrived home in time to tuck in my boys as they went to bed. I felt recharged and I loved the new insights that I gained from the temple, new friends, and all of those fantastic giggles.

Thanks, Sherri, for a great day!!

No comments: