Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 months ago....





I looked like this...

A friend of ours took these in her studio. I just love them! I've never been one to want to have my picture taken. I was always the one shirking in the background hoping not to be noticed. I always felt like the fattest one there and so I didn't want to be seen. Well, a friend of mine lost a sister-in-law/friend in a plane crash last year. And she said that they were so grateful to have pictures of her so that they can enjoy them now. Well, it got me thinking and looking for pictures of me, and well, I couldn't find hardly any! So, I decided to let myself be in pictures and to even smile in them! With my other three pregnancies the only pictures that I have of myself is when I'm in labor or scowling at the camara.--none of them are very flattering. So this time I wanted it to be different. And since I don't know if I'll be having any more children, I wanted to have some good pictures of what I looked like while pregnant.

4 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

Bonita- I have to tell you I am a little jealous. My sister-in-law had talked me into getting pictures similar when I was pregnant with Brynlee and I went into labor 4 days before we were going to do it.

They do look beautiful! Your boys will always love these! Do you do the digital scrapbooking? I would love to learn.

Kendra said...

Bonita, you are so, so beautiful, and extremely photogenic. You are the type of person that the photographer would pick out to be in the front of the pic, so don't lurk in the back! You are so pretty. I learned the same lesson as you did, and now I do let people take pictures. It isn't always comfortable, but it is kinda fun later to remember stuff and say "See, I was THERE!"

keri said...

Love the pictures. THey are beautiful.

katydid said...

These pics are beautiful. :) Very lovely.
(And what do you mean by no more pregnancies? #5 is just BOUND to be a girl.)