Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break




Happy St. Patrick's day! The kids made us a SPLENDID green breakfast. It ain't easy being green! (especially if you're orange juice!)


It has been so nice having Cory around a few extra days during his spring break from school. We have utilized him greatly. :-) Yesterday he fixed a loose drawer and shelf--more room for groceries now!! YEAH! Then he took the boys outside and did some big time yard work. They cleaned out dead leaves and branches, threw away garbage and really freshened up our fire pit area for the family next week (I'm going to see if I can get Ray to do some dutch oven...mmmmmm).




Then today we helped celebrate Emmitt's birthday by playing over at Red Cliffs and eating some yummy cake. The cake was so incredibly cool looking that it was hard to want to eat it...(but its cake so the sacrifice was made. :-)


Time flies but Mark is already 6 weeks old! He is getting so cute as he starts smiling.

4 comments:

keri said...

Love the picture of you and the baby at the top. He is such a cutie. I love putting husbands to work. Looks like you are enjoying your spring break. I think we will have to go to redcliffs now. Thanks for the idea

Shane and Brandi said...

I love all the pictures! I don't think I could stomach the green oj. Yuck! The pancakes on the other hand look fabulous! Tell Cory if he gets bored I have a garage that needs some REAL help!

mr catch said...

I love big yards with leaves and fire pits. Speaking of which, do you still have that metal drum? Just asking. Glad you have your husband around for a few days. You look great!
Connie

Kendra said...

fire...cool....hehe....