Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today I spent $102.04



And yet another massive grocery trip. Here is some of what we purchased
12 packaged of hot dogs (they were free!!--my freezer is stocked for the summer!)
20 bottles of ketchup --believe it or not we were low, now we are stocked for the year! .75 each
6 boxes of electrosol tabs .50 each
12 boxes of bisquick 1.60 per box
6 packages of cream cheese .40 each
6 bags of frozen veggies 1.00 each
8 bottles of kraft salad dressing .18 each
8 bottles of kraft barbecue sauce . 11 each
14 boxes of cereal
6 cans of grands biscuits
3 jars of pickles
3 boxes of wheat thins
3 boxes of tricuits
potatoes
oranges
etc. etc. etc

Would have spent 306.54 but I only spent 102.04 and I saved 204.50

happy day



In my adventure in saving money, Cory put up a clothes line for me. I've wanted one for a while so I'm very excited. :-)

5 comments:

Kendra said...

Is this a Wal-mart trip? I missed most of those on the ads. You're good, girl!

Shan Reid said...

You are the coupon queen... I hope someday to do so well!

Bonita said...

I went to smiths for the electrosol tabs and walmart matched the price as well. Smiths was also the oranges, potatoes and bbq sauce. Albertsons for bisquick, ketchup, toilet paper, and cereal. Walmart has the hot dogs on roll back for .50 + a coupon, they also have some olay products on clearance that I had a coupon for.

keri said...

great job. You got a ton of stuff. I guess I better go back over my ads.

Unknown said...

Way to go! one of these days I will remember a Sunday paper and then start printing and clipping coupons. The clothes line is a great idea to cut gas costs.