Sunday, May 31, 2009

For Jeannetta

I'm not very loud about my political views..lol..well sometimes I'm loud (much to my democratic brother's delight). But Jeannetta over at My Book of Common Days makes me laugh. Her posts are so enlightening and intelligent... I just LOVE them! (plus she has a Christmas counter on her page...whats not to love!) So, when I saw this over on facebook today, I thought of Jeannetta!









On a side note....little Marky Mark ROLLED OVER today! AHH! I'm hoping its a fluke cause I'm SO not ready for him to be mobile. Go Mark go!

4 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

Good Luck with Mobile Mark!

Shan Reid said...

Love it!

Sanders Clan said...

Hi Bonita! I found you on Shan Reids blog and decided to pop in and say hi! What an adorable family you have! I don't know how you do it with four boys! What a woman! Take care and if you want to check us out o to john and vicki sanders.blogspot!

C-ya Vicki Harris Sanders

Jeannetta said...

Oh my GOSH! I'm blushing! Seeing one's name in someone elses blog post sorta scares ya! lol
I'm honored that you would think of me, I LOVE this, I got it from Facebook too!
Thanks for the honor, I'm glad I make you laugh sometimes, and that there is intelligence going on over there...sometimes I seriously doubt it ;)
Have a lovely weekend!