Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas in Idaho!! part 3...Sleigh Ride





While we were in Idaho we were DELIGHTED to have a sleigh ride. The horses were beautiful and they even had santa bells on them. We jingled all the way! It was just like out of a story book. It was overcast, slightly snowing, not to cold, and we loved it!! We laughed, sang, Luke tumbled off and we all had a wonderful time.


Big thanks to the Miller family who graciously gave us the ride. I grew up with the Millers and their son was in my first primary class that I taught, he was even was one of the servers at my wedding reception (he is now married! He and his wife were there to help his dad on the sleigh ride....yep...feeling old).


My kids still talk about the sleigh ride. It is a memory they will always treasure.

2 comments:

Jeannetta said...

I'm so envious! I've always wanted to go on sleigh ride!
Thank you for your sweet comments, one day we'll be in the same room and I can't wait to hug you <3

Home School coach said...

Oh this just looks so marvelous. It reminds me of Christmas in Wyoming when I was a girl How delicious to remember.